Wednesday 9 June 2010

4 days of bad sleep - is it going to end?

 I don't know what the hell is wrong with Julian, he has been waking up at night constantly!  I thought maybe he was coming down with something, or maybe he's got an upset tummy... I mean on Monday he pooed in his nappy so many times I missed 3!  On Tuesday hubby said he missed a lot of poos as well.

This morning he was up at 4am and I took him to poo and he did a little one, then hubby tried to put him back to bed and then ended up giving him his milk so then Julian went to bed.  But I had to get him up about half an hour later so I could go to work, and I put him on the toilet again and he did a huge poo.

Interestingly, one of my registrars at work, Amy, who has a son a little younger than Julian told me she has a couple of cloth nappies!  Now how cool is that!  I should get her one to try, she's using peapods and she quite likes them.

No comments:

Post a Comment