Wednesday 6 October 2010

Bumps in the night

There was a resounding thump last night, which was Erika falling out of bed.  I ran upstairs expecting to hear the 2 second pause of silence while Erika filled her lungs up with air for the next resounding yowl, but when I got there all I heard was a bit of whimpering.  I opened her door, it was quite dark, and I felt my way along the floor looking for my daughter and I found her, she was making some soft whimpering sounds and I just scooped her up and put her back in bed, where she went back to sleep.  Now that was surprising, the last time I heard her make a thump like that was when she fell out of her cot when she was about 7-8 months old.

Now of course, Julian is another story.  There is lots of thump noises that he makes like when he falls out of my bed, or when he falls out of Erika's bed, or when he falls off the chair...

No comments:

Post a Comment