Thursday 11 February 2010

First day back at work

First day doing work after having Julian.  Starting it off with my usual orthopaedic private list.  Only have a shoulder and a knee on it today so not too long.  I was quite worried about sleep so yesterday I hit the sack straight after playing World of Warcraft and though well Julian will be up for his feed soon...

Next thing you know I've woken up, it's dark and I look at the clock and it's 530am!  So either I slept through him crying or he slept through!  I went to his room and he was sound asleep like I left him.  After I fed him, got Erika's breakfast ready and got her up and fed her pear porridge at about 630am.  Got her done before 7 which was great because I needed to leave the house then.  Now I really have to remind myself next time not to forget:

1) Breast pump (steamed it up but forgot it in the rush out)
2) Breast pads
3) Eat breakfast and take vitamins! (did brekkie but forgot my tablets)

Thank goodness I haven't got much on today I can make it home in time to express before I leak all over the place.  I don't know why I was so blessed and had such a good night and good sleep but I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment