Saturday 19 February 2011

Millenium Falcon dismantled

It is with deep sadness that I finally caved in and packed up my beautiful limited edition Lego Millenium Falcon.  I got it when I was pregnant in 2007, had it delivered to work and with hubby built it in a week and even bought a nice coffee table in which to display it.

It survived my daughter and she was very good and rarely touched it, and never pulled pieces off it more than once.  However, my son has never been able to stop touching it, despite constant scoldings, loud "NO!"s and spankings.  Pieces are now missing, and ones that are found are often covered in saliva, so he may have eaten a couple of tiny pieces.

I look forward to the day when I can build it again (and figure out what pieces are missing) and have it displayed in such a way that it cannot be destroyed by questing little fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment