Sunday 10 January 2010

Nappy crazy

I know I'm not supposed to be buying any more nappies - I have so many! But I just can't help myself. On Nappy Addicts, there is a BBH co-op and BBH has just released some new nappies - some AI2s that are like ittis and some night nappies - which is basically Lotus nappy type design, and I LOVE my lotus night nappy. Super absorbent. Anyway had to get some more of those now that Julian is sleeping longer hours at night.

I also bought a Wild Child night nappy as well! And I bought some nappies for Alison's new baby which is due in March. So it's kind of nice that I bought nappies but really they're a gift. I hope she likes them. I got her 2 Blueberries, 2 Bitti D'lish and 2 Wild Child fitteds. But tempted to keep one Wild child if they're really nice.


Oh and I'm bidding on some BBH on Ebay, 5 OSFM Bamboo fitteds and 5 fold ups. Unfortunately I bid on them before I knew about the co-op! Which I've now won btw for $98 including postage.

No comments:

Post a Comment